top of page
ESSER II - USE OF FUNDS PLAN
Thedford Schools was awarded $97,247.00 in ESSER II Funds as a part of the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSA) Act.
Thedford Schools plans to use ESSER II Funds for the following purposes:
1) Purchase intervention programs and materials to help address students that have fallen behind.
2) Purchase equipment and materials to build on our CNC/Green Machine program along with other STEM
and career opportunities that are allowable through other grants.
3) Purchase Chromebooks for our elementary students and Macbooks for our CTE programs and students that
take college courses.
4) Purchase network infrastructure updates (switches, access points, and increased bandwidth).
5) Contract with ESU 16 for mental health services for our students.
INPUT: Thedford Schools has the ability to make adjustments and amendments to our grant application throughout the time frame that the funds are available. We greatly encourage all stakeholders of Thedford Schools to contact Mr. Dahlberg at the school to provide additional feedback on what we could potentially use these funds for. Mr. Dahlberg can be reached at 308-645-2614, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
bottom of page