top of page
ESSER III - USE OF FUNDS PLAN
Thedford Schools was awarded $218,776.00 in ESSER III Funds as a part of the American Rescue Plan.
Thedford Schools plans to use ESSER III Funds for the following purposes:
1) Purchase intervention programs and materials to help address students that have fallen behind.
2) Purchase equipment and materials to build on our CNC/Green Machine program along with other STEM
and career opportunities that are allowable through other grants.
3) Purchase Chromebooks to facilitate our rotation of updating our technology access for students.
4) Purchase network infrastructure updates (switches, access points, and increased bandwidth).
5) Contract with ESU 16 for mental health services for our students.
INPUT: Thedford Schools has the ability to make adjustments and amendments to our grant application throughout the time frame that the funds are available. We greatly encourage all stakeholders of Thedford Schools to contact Mr. Dahlberg at the school to provide additional feedback on what we could potentially use these funds for. Mr. Dahlberg can be reached at 308-645-2614, or via email at email@example.com
bottom of page