* Backpacks, purses, and other bags that are not clear.
* Umbrellas are not allowed.
* Talcum/baby powder is not allowed.
* Artificial Noise Makers (thunder sticks, cowbells, air horns, whistles, etc.) are not allowed.
* All students and spectators are required to wear shirts.
* Spectators are allowed to bring stadium seats.
* Clear bags are allowed in the stadium.
* Flags may only be waived in front of their assigned school section. Students may not run with school flags in front of the stand or on the field when the team comes out.
* Signs and banners that are not directed at the opposition and are not derogatory in nature may be placed on the fence facing their crowd behind the team bench.
RETURN TO MAIN STATE FOOTBALL PAGE